View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #47
hunkahunka
Banned

also see this link:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE06en.htm

Comments :

The tests results of this new version of my Bi-Toroïd Transformer v1.5, a replication of the BiTT of Thane C. Heins, are very encouraging. The Heins' Effect is really present here, when the BiTT v1.5 gives 2.8 Watt at the outputs, there is no additional power consummed at the primary input. The performance of the primary coil is a very important factor in the success, the phase shifting between the voltage and the current (unloaded) must be close to 90° (Cos(F) = 0), this implies that the L/R factor must be very high. My current version of the BiTT v1.5 is not yet overunity because the primary coil has too much Joule losses (L/R too weak, Cos(F) = 0.309 too high) and also the ferromagnetic material used for the core must be improved. I shall soon build and test a new version of my BiTT...

As Thane C. Heins has written in the document "How to make a Bi-Toroid Transformer and Exceed 100% Efficiency":

<>

Published on Feb 22, 2013 - Here a full test of my replication of the Thane C. Heins Bi-Toroïd Transformer (BiTT) v1.5. The primary coil has been changed Vs the V1 and now the Heins' Effect is fully confirmed in this test: The Output is loaded and measured with a Ferisol LF N300C Wattmeter, the voltage, current and phase shifting (phi) is measured with a Rigol oscilloscope.
More info at : www.jlnlab.com

Last edited by hunkahunka; 22-02-2013 at 05:09 PM.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote