View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 09:16 PM   #3
deca

the people that propagate "gangstalking" instead of "preaching to the choir" telling everybody how it all works ....why not use that info to actually get real evidence and get real convictions...

now when you find your "beliefs" about targeting/gangstalking don't actually fit the objective facts ...then maybe you realise its a bit more complex than some simplified dumb down "gangstalking" template/belief and its actually a combination of things ...
pic

I am sick of this piss ...coming on here and having everyone try to convince me about "gangstalking" tell me how it all works ...and it's real etc ...then sit around and say how dumb and stupid the "gangstalkers" are ... I personally figured out the "gangstalking" was bollocks well over 10 years ago when the people targeting me via the tech were trying to convince me they had all these people on the ground etc ..friends neighbours people in my own community were involved ...they are not directly involved but indirectly via what I posted above ....to me "gangstalking" is a DESCRIPTION its how YOU feel while YOU ARE GETTING FU*KED OVER BY THIS PROGRAM AND YOUR SOCIAL STATUS /LIFESTYLE ETC ON A RAPID SLIDE DOWNWARDS !!!! ...the quicker you realise this the better you are slowing it down and stabilising your position before you hit ROCK BOTTOM and think life not worth living anymore OK
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 27-01-2019 at 09:17 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote