View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #102
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
I know. Was joking. The weird thing about the 9/11 photo in my mind is that there doesn`t seem to be any trace of an impact at all. It looks more like someone has started a forest fire and then put it out. No wreckage, no mark in the ground anywhere that points to an impact. Nothing.
If I remember correctly the government claimed the plane disappeared down into an abandoned mine, but there`s no trace of any mine either. And even if there was why didn`t they go down into the abandoned mine to look for the plane?
If this is correct then it puts the coroners later explanation on BBC in a rather weird light, where he claimed he had seen human remains at the crash site, without specifying that he had climbed down into the mine to perform his investigation. You`d think he might have mentioned this when explaining himself. I think there`s quite a good chance he`s been threatened and told what to say like so many other people have been to help cover up 9/11.
D'oh, sorry -

Yeah, their story falls apart by simply scratching the surface, but they know most folks won't bother. There wasn't a plane crash, but they know they can rely on the media to exploit the credulity of the public to make them believe anything the TeeVee tells them.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote