View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 11:32 PM   #19
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
When you say "Humanity At A Crossroads"....could you please define for me exactly what a human is?

What 'makes' a human?

What is it that characterizes the concept of a human?

Is this, below, all that a 'human' is?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hu·man (hyo?o?m?n)
n.
1. A member of the primate genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other apes by a large brain and the capacity for speech.
  1. 2. A person
  2. ]1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of humans: the course of human events; the human race.

2. Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character regarded as distinguishing humans from other animals

3. Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with humans

4. Having the form of a human.

5. Made up of humans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course though, all of the above are circular definitions!

Meaningless.

So I ask again....what do YOU mean by the word HUMAN?
Well I always thought the HU meant serpent. So I kind of considered that human meant serpent-man. Man, I've considered as two words, M'an, and assumed the M meant Womb or Crib, because people were originaly called "an" rather than "man", as in "one". So a person was considered to be "One from the womb". Human in such case would be "The serpent one from the womb".

One would then have to start wondering what this "womb" was, so one comes up with "crib". After all, it does say in genesis that God took a rib from Adam to make a woman. Well, would not a rib mean more like rib-cage? And if one is considering a cage on might as well consider a container. Once we bring in "woman", we get a mix up since now we've got "man" as in "One from the womb" and "woman", "One with the womb".

So it makes more sense to say, God created Woman, and from Woman, He took a rib and made a man. We have Womb'an and M'an. Add to that a third species and we have Hu'M'an. Now we have a creature that also came from the womb that was neither male or female but was serpant. There is no Huwoman. Only Hu'M'an. A Hu'M'an can be in the form of a male or female, but they are both basicaly a single gender brainwise, whereas a man's brain is distinguishable from a woman's brain, but while a human's brain is distinguishable from a man's and a woman's brains, there is no male or female verson of a serpent's brain.

And we should bare in mind that "serpent" is two words, "ser" and "pent". Well, "ser" could be short for "seraphim" and "pent" short for "pentagonal", so you'd have, "the pentagonal seraphim".
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote