View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #13
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's been said on this forum that Alex Jones is No.1 in the truth movement ... some even call him a god! .... Strictly speaking that's not true .

AJ , has (so far) had the most impact, as far as numbers go, in waking people to the political manipulation, the reality of mundane life here . When it comes to spiritual matters (occult or unseen) , AJ is still in the stone age , openly professing to being a christian! .. and of course never dealing with the alien question. This is perhaps as it should be , and accounts for his popularity, we don't want to overwhelm the mass of people by kicking them too far down the rabbit hole strait away.

When it comes to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth , there's only one candidate for the prize.... Mr Andrew Bartzis also called The Galactic Historian.

The breath and depth of his knowledge on all subjects ,anything you can name... organite , cleansing , arcons, Illuminati, Et's NWO .... never fails to impress me.

http://
I've seen the entire interview in all parts on youtube, and i love this guy. The knowledge he shares is truly astounding. You don't have to agree with everything. Just take it for what it is. He is just like Icke. A conduit to spread universal knowledge.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote