View Single Post
Old 17-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #13
vera susa
Banned

Location: The NEW CAPITAL of The WORLD, BALLARAT, VICTORAIA, AUSTRALIA

Oh yeay, you brought the BBC "Pictures" back to the NET!

And that days selection....nearly had me back on a posting frenzy, but for not knowing where to start and how to keep some hope, in the telling of the 'message'.

Any who have followed the BBC "PICTURES" posts on the "Global Power Shift" thread at that other site, may have noticed an overall shift in the tone and urgency of the 'picture stories', like from that now famous pic of Queen Liz sitting, waiting in an unlit room as if about to go into exile, to a shot of RED ARROW JETS flying at the funnel of the QE2, then add in the selection tintin just gave us, after an earlier run of 'escape' images (common people combined with all manner of transports)...well 'reasonable' people would just see it as a random reflection of what's going on in the world, except that there is a hell of a lot more interesting and important things going on than monkeys and gorillas, like the "Monkeys and Gorillas" that are opening borders for 'powerless' refugees into hell holes like America and England, while making it much harder
to 'escape' into the grossly UNDERpopulated, safe, stable landmass "They" OWN, OZ.

And now I'm off to look for what was only a morning news,
news-bar Headline;
"TASMANIAN BAND FIRST TO RECORD BEATLES SONG"...????

WHAT THE...!!!!

Now it doesn't matter what a non-story this may be, but when TASMANIA,
VAN DEMONS LAND, the place of birth of "ROBIN HOOD" (ERROL FLYNN),
who's POLICE PIPE BAND FEATURED AT THE FINAL CELEBRATION OF QUEEN ELIZABETH'S 50th JUBILEE AT EDINBROUGH (that I just discovered AMERICAN Spell Check is TOO STUPID to include, so 'out of the loop' are they!), make
it into a news-bar, there is most definitely more NEWS behind it!
vera susa is offline   Reply With Quote