View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 12:36 AM   #25
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Is it possible there's a combination of real footage (whether on the Moon or in some different gravity environment) and also faked terrestrial footage?
Not really.

Quote:
Truegroup, is there anything at all about the Apollo missions you personally find dubious or suspicious, or do you find the official NASA story 100% reliable and trustworthy?
Not one thing is iffy. I struggle to understand how anyone could think such a massive and totally consistent thing could be faked.

There are enough crazy hoax threads on this forum.....this isn't one of them. I want the explanations for my evidence....as I always give for the hoax crap.

Quote:
I've only looked at the first vid in the OP and am wondering if all those calculations are dependant on the soil type to reach an accurate conclusion.
Nope.

Quote:
Could a wind machine (hell, I dunno, even fake metallic soil particles and a powerful off-screen magnet) theoretically account for the allegedly impossible terrestrial speed of the kicked up dirt?
Kind of desperate and unfeasible. No, I can't even imagine why let alone how. I mean 6 missions each one longer and more evidence than the last?

Watch them all. None explainable except that they are on the Moon. I can provide untold examples more of this. Not one person has explained any of it.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote