View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
dconrad000

I am happy that you liked the interview, Hunkahunka...and I appreciate your efforts to increase its exposure.

Thanks for letting me know of this posting, so that I could have the opportunity to add some comments.

I do believe that it -- along with the documentation that accompanies it -- could be used as an effective tool, for people to quickly and soundly convince any truth-seeking non-believer, regarding the reality with respect to vaccinations.

Through years of personal experience, I know first-hand how difficult it can be to convince people on this particular subject matter -- but this should convince any sincere truth seeker...and if this does not do the trick -- the person simply does not want to know the truth -- because to do so would most probably mean the shattering of a belief system that is convenient to a comfortable lifestyle -- which is somehow either directly, or indirectly -- related to Big Pharma; Government; the education system; main-stream media -- or the traditional medical establishment...or perhaps it is a person simply lacking the backbone to swim against prevailing main-stream perception.

Anyone falling outside those categories, on the other hand -- I would dare say, will be quickly and soundly convinced by the interview and accompanying documentation -- if they have a half-ways functioning brain in their head -- and a conscience to accompany it.

Last edited by dconrad000; 05-07-2010 at 05:39 AM.
dconrad000 is offline   Reply With Quote