View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #260
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomona View Post
Hi all, this is my 1st post on the forum and the nature of reality has been on the top of my list under investigation for quite a while. However, this thread has gone (almost) straight over my head. I see brilliant minds full of ideas and many 'facts' in support of the beliefs. It's all too much for me. It seems to create more confusion and chaos and indeed, division.

I believe if consciousness is creating reality, then we are creating it now, as is. It doesn't create sometimes or some parts create and others do not. If thoughts can change our dna, then all of them are doing so, all the time. It's the whole thing or nothing. Every aspect of consciousness is in play which also includes our experience of the physical self.

A very good friend of mine told me the K.I.S.S. rule. Keep it simple stupid. I try and this is my 2 cents worth. regards.
There's no reason to feel confused. Your opinions are as valid as anyone else's, simply because no one really knows the truth about the make up of this reality and what awaits us after death. Basically for the most part, we are all just guessing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote