View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #3
ritchs

Default Whitney Houston's Daughter

Whitney Houston's daughter was found facedown in a bathtub

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/31/entert...-unresponsive/

(CNN)Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was placed in a medically induced coma Saturday after being found facedown and unresponsive in a bathtub full of water, a source close to the family has told CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin.
Brown, 21, "was not breathing" when a man identified as her husband and a friend found her at about 10:25 a.m. inside her townhouse in Roswell, Georgia, said police in the Atlanta suburb. They called 911 and performed CPR until public safety officers arrived and took over, said police spokeswoman Lisa Holland.
Brown was taken to North Fulton Hospital, where "she is still alive and breathing. Other than that, I don't know her condition," Holland said Saturday afternoon at a press briefing.

Whitney Houston (mother)
from Wikipedia

On February 9, 2012, Houston visited singers Brandy and Monica, together with Clive Davis, at their rehearsals for Davis' pre-Grammy Awards party at The Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills.[244][245] That same day, she made her last public performance, when she joined Kelly Price on stage in Hollywood, California, and sang "Jesus Loves Me".[246][247]
Two days later, on February 11, Houston was found unconscious in Suite 434 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, submerged in the bathtub; she was later pronounced dead

Mod's please leave here for a day to see if any interest before moving, thank you

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote