Thread: New Forum
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
There's a post over on the new forum from Seanx A.K.A. Sean Adl-Tabatabai ?

NOOOOOOOOooo! Everyone's gonna get banned!
i've debated with a lot of progressives and my hope was never that they would get banned

My hope was always that they would come to see what i can see which is that the AUTHORITARIAN-left is controlled by the oligarchs

With a new forum all of those progressives who got banned will likely flood back into the new forum and it will be interesting to see if they keep on peddling the same old lies even after we have been able to view political correctness being pushed down FROM ABOVE or whether they will have finally admitted to themselves that the progressive agenda is coming FROM THE ELITES who are socially engineering society to move it closer to enslavement under a more globalised technocracy

All genuine diversity will be lost and everyone will dress the same, speak the same, look the same, act the same, think the same, eat the same, have the same tech and watch the same crap on it. They will all lose their individual cultures in the 'melting pot' and instead will have a surface corporate and globalised psuedo-culture

No one will have any idea where they came from or how they got to be where they are. They will have no roots. All there will be is the mono-culture which will not be created organically by the people but instead handed down to them through state sanctioned platforms by the technocratic class who will use it as a form of ongoing social engineering

And you better not have an opinion of your own! or else the algorithms will lower your social credit score. No you'd better be very good at being a brainless drone or very good at pretending to be one and your act must last 24 hours a day and 7 days a week because they will be listening and watching constantly to your every word and movement

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 07:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote