View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #50
torz

I am O neg, female, 38 yrs old and Blonde,( white in the summer due to the sun and strawberry in the winter without sunlight to bleach it) few freckles and tan easily inquisitive, analytical, bossy, not always able to show affection or love to those around me.. Like to "get on with things" or can completely absorb myself in something 150%... I either do it, or I don't... I can be incredibly lazy but have 6 kids to look after and so am always busy, so not really lazy but given the opportunity just recently I will be)... Life has been absorbed by "all this" since Sept 2008 and am driven to research and learn EVERYTHING...

I will generally do anything for anyone, or used to until I realised at the ripe old age of 37 that others never seem to do anything for me in return and as such have started looking after no.1...
2 of my 3 birthed children are O neg ( the other 3 are step kids) and a good job we have modern medicine sometimes otherwise I would have aborted them before 15 weeks......

So where do I fit into the stereo typical image????

I have never, AFAIK been abducted but have been in some seriously scary, domineering situations with other people in my interesting and varied teenage/early 20's years....

I don;t feel bad and I am a good person and generally happy but getting impatient now with all that I have learned... am waiting like many, many others for "it" to happen.... However, I am calm, as we can never truely die, I just don't want my kids left behind without me when the sheeeeite hits the fan..... that is before it all comes up rosey after TS has HTF...
Oh, BTW, nice to meet you all, am on many forums but occasionally post on here... thsi O neg thing is bugging me....
Torz
torz is offline   Reply With Quote