View Single Post
Old 20-03-2016, 12:57 PM   #29
roastpotatoes
Inactive

A Brexit is not just about immigration. The Corporation of the City of London, i.e the cabal which has more power than the politicians people vote for want to stay in the EU. Goldman Sachs, Rothschilds Mark 2 are part of this.

Goldman Sachs Asset Management warns UK not to leave the EU

"The chief executive of Goldman Sachs’ European investment business has warned that a potential UK exit or “Brexit” from the EU would seriously damage the British economy."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8db19b8c-8...#axzz43S0PFebL

I'm pretty neutral about BREXIT. I won't vote. The reason being is I can't think of any politician for or against the EU which I trust, and a departure from the EU would mean even closer ties with the war-mongering USA, its grotesque Military Industrial Complex and support of Israel. If I was compelled to vote, I would vote out, but I don't believe an out vote would make the UK INDEPENDENT. Only a major change in the system, devolution of power and getting rid of the predominately, narcissistic politicians who are controlled will make a difference.

Several governments have tried to democratise the City of London but all, threatened by its financial might, have failed. As Clement Attlee, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in office 26 July 1945 – 26 October 1951 lamented, "over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster."

That power is Rothschild, Goldman Sachs and many other Corporations who dictate policy to our politicians, not for the benefit of the British people, but for their own profit.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-city-medieval

Queen Elizabeth II meets (L to R) Sir Evelyn De Rothschild, Lady Rothschild and Baron Eric De Rothschild during a reception at St James's Palace in London to mark the 350th anniversary of the re-establishment of the Jewish community in Britain on November 28, 2006 in London, England.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 20-03-2016 at 01:01 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote