View Single Post
Old 20-04-2010, 05:20 AM   #227
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Kinda wished I'd heard of this (below) before voting - I may gave scaled it down to "most probably" or "50/50"...

http://davidicke.com/forum/showpost....72&postcount=5

Oh well sounds a bit strange, anyway... Well I have no qualms with the name change or even being a Tax Agent (surprisingly?) really... - yet seems slightly strange for a Alien contactee to have such enthusiasm for UFO spotting...

Also, another suspect point is if there really are much similarities to Collier's Andromedan accounts & Meier's apparent Pleiadian experiences...

Oh well, tis probably genuine, like how he describes child-hood encounters (missing time etc) seems about right to me... - yet of-course this wouldn't be too much of a problem to fabricate either, if you were such an avid researcher of the phenomenon...

Food for thought, is all...
UFO = equals "Unidentified Flying Object" Where does it say or even imply anything about aliens?

Also, the guy is always making fun of himself and his old job. He woke up to realize how meaningless it was and promptly quit.

For crying out loud, David Icke was a football reporter! Do you hold that against him?

Also, I forgot to mention the name change. If you had quit your job as an IRS agent, to talk about aliens and being an alien contactee, would you keep your real name? I sure as hell would not...

But when all this is said, nobody is forcing anyone to believe him. Its not a religion, Alex (I`m sure) is no saint and I for one is not going to evangelize. I just think that debunking1 someone should be done with proper substance and not on very very very weak indications.

Last edited by practicaltheorist; 20-04-2010 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Forgot something
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote