View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #760
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Found this interesting conversation :

Anonymous10 February 2015 at 03:46

Was the McDonald's the children mentioned in Hampstead, or in East Finchley. I ask this, because McDonald's has a large training facility in East Finchley, with many big industrial kitchens, training rooms etc. It is also located next to the East Finchley tube station, which has a large "East Finchley" sign outside it, which the children could easily identify.

Replies

Anonymous10 February 2015 at 05:18

I believe that the McDonalds they were referring to was East Finchley.

You can check their testimony on Pastebin - Aang linked it in a previous article.

Anonymous10 February 2015 at 07:31

I wonder if they were taken to this training facility, which is actually McDonald's head office, because I don't believe there is a McDonalds in East Finchley, (there is one in the Brent Cross Shopping Centre, and one in North Finchley) . The headquarters building is branded just like the restaurants, so the children would identify it as McDonalds. As I said above, it is right next to the East Finchley Tube, which may explain how the children could be so specific about which part of Finchley they were in. It's a large facility, with training room and industrial kitchens, so it could easily accommodate a large group of people during the day, without drawing attention.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.ie/2015/02/...x-scandal.html

In comments
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote