View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #25
ramirez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
Richie posted this earlier today on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/therichieal...10020289331688

"Good morning friends. On medical advice, I've decided to take a few weeks off. I've not had any personal time off since Christmas and producing 5 radio shows and a TV show every week, has taken its toll. I have never been more exhausted in my working life. The last few weeks in particular, have been overwhelming. Therefore, I'm reluctantly putting the show on a temporary hiatus. I was due to take my holiday on August 19th, I'm just bringing it forward.
I WILL be back the week beginning Monday August 29th. I'll be in great shape by then and ready for the next stage in the development of the radio and TV shows. Some of you, who have been listening from the beginning, tend to worry and will read more into this than there is. Don't. The show is in a great place, it's growing exponentially and Claire, Simon, Aaron and I are totally committed to making it even better in the coming months.
In the meantime, our players will be playing out some of our more memorable shows around the clock. I plan on heeding the advice I've been given. As soon as I post this, I am disconnecting and signing out of Facebook & Twitter. I won't be opening my emails either. It will be a total break. Thanks for understanding and thanks for listening to the show and supporting it as you do. Have a great summer and I look forward to chatting with you on Monday August 29th. Until then....."

I hope he enjoys his well-deserved break and look forward to the show returning at the end of the month.v

Absolutely, sounds like burnout and he does not strike me as the type to complain I guess dealing with the grim reality of today's World must take it's toll, heck I feel it often myself and I know others do but we have the difference of it not been our whole life almost.

Enjoy the break Richie and keep up the great work, you are making a difference.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-08-2016 at 04:58 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote