View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Yes. I have a strong interest because if you bothered to do some research you will understand that Max Clifford, acting as the Harkess women publicist, sold their story about Alan Clarks behaviour to the press in 1994.There have been links repeatedly posted on this forum. Now, either people cannot read, havent read or are shills.
As clearly stated, the story was going to come out with or without Clifford. This thread is addressing what Clifford knew about Clark, which I don't believe has been paid much attention before. I suggest you go on to these other threads you are familiar with if you want to discuss any other bits you are keen on. Anyhow, you haven't answered my question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
What do you think about people who term the grooming (flashing at the minimum) of 13 year old girls by 45 year old men as 'slightly serious'? A straight answer will do. What do you think about such people working for Chlrdren In Need? Thank you.
Cat got your tongue has it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by letmeout View Post
He was playing the Savile story down on this morning, the day after the Savile documentary, even though he knew how serious it was. Or was it only slightly serious like Clarke interfering with to fourteen year old girls, wanker!
One was 13 years old and the other was 15 years old.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-11-2012 at 06:49 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote