View Single Post
Old 17-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #29
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
Ingeus is bad enough, I think there's one even worse than that, but can't remember the name.

If you take enough Kalms you can easily sleep for 18 hours a day.

Even when awake they relax you if you cane them enough.

I only smoke outside, but cos I am so fucked, I only have 1 a day now, even though mentally I reckon 2 to 3 a day is OK.

If I lose my ATOS appeal, I'm going to book myself in to the local nut house.

Think I should already be in there to be honest.
You wont lose Steppe, your to informed for that to happen just remeber to remind the NHS doctor in the room with the judge that a health care professional from ATOS is undermining him and his colleagues in the nhs they know it already and given ATOS have left they have already shown there incompetence and vial behavour for what it is, you have the momentum now my friend just need to encourage the doctor to persuade the judge .

but

If you lose it doesnt matter for you so no need to get anxious Steppe, you might get angry at losing a battle with the DWP but the war rages on although you ca chooses to step outside of it anytime you like so dont make yourself sick needlessly because that is a true indicator of insanity!

Today im going to tell this lot I have a GP and consultant who is managing my condition thankyou and theres nothing you can do. I dont think it will go down well but im sticking to my guns. They reckon to start with they will take away the wrag payment as a sanction but they can have it ive learned to exist well on the little income and no foodbank needed.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 17-04-2014 at 09:42 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote