View Single Post
Old 18-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
humito

Default hollow moon

The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a pseudoscientific theory that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?".[

Vasin and Shcherbakov's thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon's surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the "Spaceship Moon" was then placed into orbit around the Earth.......................(wiki)

looks like these guys were the first to publicly theorise about it................................

I think its very plausable given all the moons anomalies..............i also dont see why it cannot fit into reptilian/annunaki/demon/whatever theory?......................

it could be possible even that a higher being is controlling things on earth from and with the moon...........the the dark feminine occult power it has over the earth is undeniable
its power is used by the elites and reptilians by drawing it into and effecting aspects of the earth's reality through ritual magick .......it also effects effects the whole earth not only gravitationally but also by infusing it with reflected and possibly etherically manipulated sunlight .........the frequencies of moonlight could allow entities to enter the earths auric field and inner dimensions (agartha/middle earth/devic/fairy realm) and also our own subconcious and reptilian brain...........i think the earth and the moon are hollow and also both have inner spiritual realms too ....everything is pretty much hollow anyway as atoms are made up of vast amounts of bugger all...........everything is light vibrating at different frequencies ,placing the moon in orbit around the earth would alter all the frequencies and forces and evolution of life on the earth ............whos to say that the reptilian agenda is not billions of years old???? ..........looks to me like mars and the moon and other moons in the solar system are strewn with bases, technology and ancient alien ruins....what do we really know about life and galactic history...........?????????
humito is offline   Reply With Quote