View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:18 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I read Trump WILL attend the funeral......
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Trump has declared a national day of mourning next Wednesday.
Disgraceful !!!

Reportedly the first words trump spoke on bush's death were ...“It is with great sadness that we mark the passing of one of America’s greatest points of light,”

That's a very strange phrase calling bush a " point of light " ..

A search brings up this report about a speech Trump made just 5 months ago Jul 6, 2018....."President Trump used his speech during a rally in Great Falls, Montana, to swipe at former president George H. W. Bush.
Following a moment where Trump talked about putting America first, he referenced "a thousand points of lights," a phrase coined by Bush during the 1988 presidential campaign.
"What the hell was that by the way ? Thousand points of light? What did that mean? Does anyone know," said Trump." .... I believe with asking these questions of the public , he's urging us to investigate. Trump definitely knows what it means....

But also why would trump bring up this old forgotten history in a rally just 5 months ago?? ... quoting from a speech president bush made 30 years ago ??? Did trump know bush's death was imminent? Was he urging people to investigate 'points of light' and bush?

Bush had his own rip off "charity"/foundation called "Points of Light"

"Alice Bailey, the Theosophist/Luciferian and co-founder of Lucis Trust and the Arcane School, in her book The Externaliztion of the Hierarchy tells us exactly what a Point of Light is. “…The men who comprise the occult leadership group known as the New Group of World Servers. These individuals, she remarks are in service to ‘the work of the Brotherhood…the Forces of Light.’ They are the ones who are to usher all of mankind from the darkness of outmoded Christianity and faded nationalism into the bright and shining ‘New World Order.'”
In her book, Discipleship in a New Age, Bailey tells her occult followers to repeat, “I am a point of light within a greater light (Lucifer)…"

I'm not 100% certain what is going on with trump. He knows very well bush was a child torturing/killing/raping lucifarian ... he's probably taking the easy rout , knows if he were to come out now and expose bush , the public (media fanned) backlash would be unbearable ...

Instead he talks in code , to those who know the truth already , describes bush as "a great point of light" ....a great servant of Lucifer and the NWO .

2 minute video Published on Apr 10, 2016
http://

Last edited by oz93666; 02-12-2018 at 09:10 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote