View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:51 AM   #3
dannyuk

This picture has a story to tell.

C8-BBDF29-9534-442-A-BC65-CCC8-D5-DC5-EC2
a red red rose poem analysis

It’s an assumption to believe that people just ignored this elderly lady.

Instead, we are distracted by a Simulation over the Reality we are immediately sitting in and experiencing.
Even if the Reality we’re experiencing itself a Simulation itself.
We keep on further and further resimulating it, copying it down and down in various forms. The Simulations they maybe are still part of the overall collective Reality. Becoming aware of this would be an attempt to get back to centre/source in the attempt to examine the experience of life, rather than just being in it but unaware of it and how it exists.

Just as you’re now, reading this message here, you’re focused on it and not the place where you are outside of this technology.

Technology is doing this all the time via many means and for the most part we appreciate it.
Yet it’s also creating another barrier, another prison of reality and it gives cause for an equal amount of suffering to arise from it.
People’s minds are being distracted from the here and now.
Otherwise, I’m sure someone would have given up their seat.

The duality of the situation would be, the person taking the photo.
Thinking, look at them selfish bastards not giving up their seat.

I know...
I’ll take a picture.

They’re doing exactly the same thing as those they’re observing and are angry with but yet we rarely notice this when it’s happening to ourselves in our immediate bubble reality.

We’re becoming more and more connected to technology and less and less connected to each other and our immediate present moment.
Everyone is guilty of that here.
The only thing everyone is worth changing is that.
Or you can get angry at yourself?

Now that’s duality.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-02-2019 at 02:52 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote