View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 12:09 PM   #37
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
describe in more details.
Action has an effect, right? Well it's the case with those instances. Until the back is turned to action or person. Like the action was simply cut from history.

I've spoken to a few people having this "problem" and experienced it myself to some degree, and the discrepancies appear to house centred, as if inside is not the same universe as outside. It doesn't happen with everything all the time, but it is happening enough for me to notice. It's interesting to note that those involved are somewhat socially isolated at the moment (practically hermits) and I've been spending time with them, which seems to lend some credibility to observation and perception ideas being floated around of late.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote