View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 05:41 AM   #44
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volker View Post
why bother with the conspiracy theory and just just go for infinite love if everything else is an illusion why give it your attention.

With infinite love you can trancsend all the things David puts forward, the conspiracy information will never end, the rabbit hole is infinite as it's expressions go beyond just this planet, solar system, galaxy and dimension. You can not possibly know it all, better of going in the other direction of infinite love than battling with the ever moving shadow of fear a suspicion based conspiracy knowledge.

Then you work with the flow of the universe and it's natural laws.

Investigate the physiological effects of negative fear and suspicion based info and it's effect on you hoilistacly. Then investigate the opposite of this and choose which path to take.
Because a lot of people don't understand the nature of the problem in the first place.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote