View Single Post
Old 22-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #31
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Deca and I have been round a few times on this but nicely around I think, huh Deca?

NO ONE knows or has absolute proof of who or what is doing things to people. There is plenty of proof that some intelligent Being or Beings are harming people. I myself have scars from them.

I think each person has to look at all the information and moderate the information with their memories and experience and come to a conclusion. Mine is I have no fucking idea who is doing all this shit but I have a great deal of trouble believing humans can do all of the things with technology they invented that I have experienced. I also have trouble with motive. WHY would the government invent greys, reptilians etc? If there are no ETs/IDs why make some up? To blame them? Why rape people? If they needed human tissue use the military, they have before.
take a long look at the sordid history of torture , unethical human experiments .

Quote:
would the government invent greys, reptilians etc?
it's a black ops....its ileagal ....if you knew it was terrestrial an experimental human technology you would research this and then expose it and sue /persecute the humans doing it.(criminals do try to disgues themself to avoid being caught identified )

by disguisings as "aliens" etc you don`t question the tech....because its most be super advanced "alien" tech not some bunch of c**ts testing a modified see throw the wall radar,implants etc....

also if you can`t believe its humans tech....nobody else who's not getting attack with it is ether.....

again I must point out I do believe you are having an "alien abduction/contact" experince....but fear that it's not aliens at the other end , but humans with human tech....from them mind control experiments,developing RADAR,implants and wanting to build a smart "control" grind around us

again I think people would understand that there is a see throw the wall radar...also other tech infrared etc that look it people's homes and track people.....but what people don`t get is ...it ok Surveillance people CCTV,RADAR ,RFID etc in real-time ...but at what point do you want to intercept/target people in real-time? .......pretty much like the idea of fixing speakers to CCTV cameras so the operator can communicate to the person/s he is observing

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-08-2012 at 04:13 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote