View Single Post
Old 22-04-2015, 09:01 PM   #47
lightgiver

Lightbulb School Nurse Inspection

District Nurse (1945) ..
Quote:
Hadassah Medical Center (מרכז רפואי הדסה‎) is a medical organization that operates 2 university hospitals at Ein Kerem and Mount Scopus in Jerusalem, Israel, as well as schools of medicine, dentistry, nursing, and pharmacology affiliated with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.. Its declared mission is toextend a “hand to all, without regard for race, religion or ethnic origin"..The hospital was founded by Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, which continues to underwrite a large part of its budget today..In 1919, Hadassah organized the first School Hygiene Department in Palestine to give routine health examinations to Jerusalem school children..The Rothschild-Hadassah University Hospital, the first teaching hospital and medical center in Palestine, opened on May 9, 1939..The cornerstone for the Hadassah hospital on Mount Scopus was laid in 1934.. After 5 years of construction, the complex, designed by architect Erich Mendelsohn..In March 1947, the leader of the Arab Forces in Jerusalem, Abd al-Qadir al-Husayni, threatened to blow up the hospital..In 2011, the Israeli-American actress Natalie Portman, who was born at Hadassah Mount Scopus, starred in a fundraising campaign for the hospital..They strengthened me and encouraged me to bring my modest gift to the Hebrew people, that people that lived here thousands of years ago...

The schools director is Professor Yuval Weiss.. Notable physicians include Avraham Rivkind, founder and director of the hospital's trauma center, Ahmed Eid, head of the liver and kidney transplant unit, and Arie Eldad, head of the department of plastic surgery and burns unit..In March 2007, Jewish American billionaire William Davidson donated $75 million to the hospital..There are two types of organ donation: living and deceased..Donated organs are given to someone who has damaged organs that need to be replaced...In 2012, the Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower opened with 500 beds and 20 operating theaters..But there are always significantly more people waiting for an organ transplant than there are suitable donors..In 2008 Prime Minister John Key of New Zealand made a donation to the hospital..The blood and tissue type of both donor and recipient are also checked to ensure they're compatible..People from the same ethnic group are more likely to be a close match..In April 2009, following an initiative of the Puah Institute, the hospital opened a fertility clinic for AIDS patients, the first such clinic in Israel. Prof. Shlomo Ma'ayan heads the clinic..The Ein Karem campus synagogue is illuminated by stained glass windows depicting the twelve tribes of Israel, created by Marc Chagall. Chagall envisaged the synagogue as "a crown offered to the Jewish Queen," and the windows as "jewels of translucent fire..The windows were installed February 1962. At the dedication ceremony, Chagall said: "A stained glass window is a transparent partition between my heart and the heart of the world..

The Yoga Of Generating Oneself As Vajrayogini..I slice off the top of the head of my old body, and place it on a tripod of 3 human heads which has spontaneously appeared..I chop up the rest of my flesh, blood and bones, and by staring at it with wide-open eyes, purify, transform and increase it into an ocean of nectar...

Nurses parade in Jerusalem, 1965..

The first six signs of the zodiac of 12 signs were regarded as benevolent, because the sun occupied them while traversing the Northern Hemisphere.. The 6,000 years during which, according to the Persians, Ahura-Mazda ruled His universe in harmony and peace, were symbolic of these 6 signs.. The second six were considered malevolent, because while the sun was traveling the Southern Hemisphere it was winter with the Greeks, Egyptians, and Persians.. Therefore these 6 months symbolic of the 6,000 years of misery and suffering caused by the evil genius of the Persians, Ahriman, who sought to overthrow the power of Ahura-Mazda..Nearly every religion of the world shows traces of astrological influence. The Old Testament of the Jews, its writings overshadowed by Egyptian culture, is a mass of astrological and astronomical allegories..Nearly all the mythology of Greece and Rome may be traced in star groups ...

The summer solstice is regarded as occurring in Cancer (the Crab), which the Egyptians called the scarab-a beetle of the family Lamellicornes, the head of the insect kingdom, and sacred to the Egyptians as the symbol of Eternal Life..The important point to be remembered is that when the sun was said to be in a certain sign of the zodiac, the ancients really meant that the sun occupied the opposite sign and cast its long ray into the house in which they enthroned it.. Therefore, when it is said that the sun is in Taurus, it means (astronomically) that the sun is in the sign opposite to Taurus, which is Scorpio.. This resulted in 2 distinct schools of philosophy: one geocentric and exoteric, the other heliocentric and esoteric ..The Egyptians, the Assyrians, and the Babylonians, who knew the sun as a Bull, called the zodiac a series of furrows, through which the great celestial Ox dragged the plow of the sun..Hence the populace offered up sacrifice and led through the streets magnificent steers, bedecked with flowers and surrounded with priests, dancing girls of the temple, and musicians.. The philosophic elect did not participate in these idolatrous ceremonials, but advocated them as most suitable for the types of mind composing the mass of the population.. Hadassah was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in acknowledgment of its equal treatment of all patients, regardless of ethnic and religious differences, and efforts to build bridges to peace...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta12.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadassah_Medical_Center
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=50When I catch him, I will peel his skin and have him watch me wear it.. The omen was foretold, and now we have a fear more grave..Today I saw the day become like night... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=725

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-04-2015 at 09:04 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote