View Single Post
Old 22-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #16
frank1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
THANKYOU so much frank,
i will get intouch with them, would be interested to see a list of approxomate frequencies for cancer, i can make a machine myself then.
As seen from the video,

Bacillus X and Y (Cancer)
1,604,000 - 11,780,000

The smaller the size, the higher the frequency, all frequencies are in Hz (cycles per second). Note that these are not ranges, but seperate definite frequencies for the different parts of the virus. Rife used a machine that used two frequencies at the same time.

A simpler(larger) virus.

Influenza (1918)
1,674,000 - 1,946,704

Note the (1918), may be specific to a strain found in 1918.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
I've found a machine

incase anyone else needs this info:

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/f-scan.html
Thats a good find. Wish I could afford one to try out. Slightly different technology though, more like Healthvibes machine in application(contact with the body), but healthvibes use inverted frequencies instead of just increasing the amplitude(power/volume). Inverting frequencies causes a phase cancellation, like the noise cancelling headphones some people wear on aeroplanes which takes the frequency of sound from the ear and plays it back inverted so you end up hearing nothing. I think inverting frequencies may be a way of encouraging the body to heal itself, rather than just destroying a certain type of matter. I don`t know enough about the chemistry/biology to be sure 100%. (You need to be a Chemist, Physicist, Biologist etc etc. to understand it all)

Rife's machine didn`t need to come into contact with the body, it worked from a distance by way of a plasma tube.

Its all based on the same theory though, regardless of how the frequencies are applied to the body.

Good health!

Last edited by frank1974; 22-06-2007 at 08:35 AM.
frank1974 is offline   Reply With Quote