View Single Post
Old 21-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #11
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Frank if you still have that video i would be honoured if you could get it to me some how. torrent maybe?
my mrs has breast cancer and its not getting any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1974 View Post
Try doing a search for 'The Royal Rife Story' on google video, it tells the story of this remarkable man who found the cure for cancer back in the 1930`s. The 'Universal Microscope' he developed back then was able to see the Cancer virus. Only electron microscopes have the same magnification capability, but electron microscopes kill anything being viewed because of the electron bombardment. Rife's microscope could see the virus in a living state.

He then went on to destroying the Cancer with certain high frequencies for the shell of the Cancer virus and also its contents which is the carrier of the Cancer.

P.S.
I`ve tried searching for the Royal Rife Story again myself on Google Video, it appears to be gone. I only downloaded it from there a few days ago. Its 1 hour 12 minutes long. I still have it downloaded.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote