View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:26 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default Confusing the Symbolic with the Reality - The Repetitive Game

Waking up to the Subjective Truth
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323850

The system has us confusing the symbolic with the reality.
The menu with the food.

941-B0283-BCC4-44-E6-AAF5-6796-EDF87-E20

Some people are genuinely fooled by it.
Everyone is until a certain point.

They’ll work their whole life to survive and never enjoy it and so work to just keep on living...

It doesn’t have to be this way but still so many people do it because of the system of slavery we have.
They’ve been conditioned in such a Way by this process of education to be a slave of one form of another...
They give their life for money that doesn’t mean a single thing but the fact you’re a slave to the system.

I can never get my head around that?

I must of missed school that day and it’s something I’m not in on as a lot of people are playing their parts well and I’m still trying to understand what they think they’re getting out of it?

Does life suddenly appear at retirement age?

Nope, that’s usually not long before death.
Then life really has passed you by and you’d wish you’d not wasted so much time climbing mountains you didn’t need to, instead just sit and observe it from the ground. It’s the same mountain down here as it is up there or the last one you climbed. You didn’t really get anywhere, you was deceived by the process of the system if you think you did.

It’s a waste of energy.
You can get to the top and feel as equally deceived.

5-CEB09-FD-8-FE0-4804-A6-D5-8-EEFFD90-E957

Still people keep on climbing one social hierarchy to the next?
At varying points, I’m convinced different people wake up at different times and start to think hold on a second, I’ve been here before.
It didn’t get me anywhere and here I am doing the same shit again...

09-F9-F1-AA-4470-4-A00-BE18-24924-AAF41-AD

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-02-2019 at 03:08 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote