View Single Post
Old 24-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #36
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
They drop their caps.
Yeah they took off their little beanies that they hardly wear. And you think that's equivalent to the CROSS? I believe in EQUALITY. That means the Jew should rip off his STAR OF DAVID from around his neck and throw it in the gutter!!! Same with the Muslim star and sickle. Hah. Fat chance. You will never ever see that. Not from TVP.

So what about this clearly Masonic EYE the video keeps showing? The eye the people are staring at as if hypnotised by it - and then acting as if under some kind of subliminal suggestion, the Christian takes of his cross and throws it in the gutter. What was the need for the EYE in the video? I notice you don't mention tha-aat. Talk about eyes wide shut. A major Masonic symbol PULSING right in your face, but you decide you can't see it?

Quote:
The NWO is not freemasonry btw, that was the OWO.
The NWO is about rich businessmen, you have new rulers now. They're not politicians or necessarily freemasons. They're a mix of filthy rich businessmen.
If you're so worried about symbolism you can take a look at the front of the bank of england and whine about it all day for all I care.
Yaddah yaddah whatta WEAK response. Pah.

Last edited by drakul; 24-03-2011 at 03:58 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote