View Single Post
Old 14-10-2016, 09:36 AM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You know I'd forgotten who Gardener was (what a blessing) ...put his name in search ant top article ...."David Icke's friend Zen...." ... certainly google arranged for that to be top.

I get where your coming from tealady , but we really are all getting along just fine , is there any rioting where you live ? suggesting people "look closer at what we have in common" , is trying to divert peoples thoughts to where they have not naturally gone ... and that will cause resentment.
I get that. I just think that looking at the differences widens the gap. People tend to be suspicious of new things and that which they don't really understand.

TBH I think the divide between the Western people and the Islamic folk will never fully be breached until they moderate some of their cultural activities and rigidity. The majority will be OK but that extreme faction(s) will make it hard for the rest.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote