View Single Post
Old 15-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
deca

The way I see it is the people behind the tech need TI`s to believe and talk about being Gangstalk by local people for several reasons

A) it deflects attention away for the technology towards the seemingly visible oblivious preps

B) The Ti is more likely to believe its a local source and accuse local people

C) The TI is more likely to try and convince/point out to friend,family and partners these seemingly oblivious preps(remember you are probably on a different mental and emotional state than they are)

D) most Gangstalk and prep action is ambiguous /petty and down to perceptual interpretations

C) psychiatry is based on observation , they say its you being paranoid and delusional (persecution delusion) because Gangstalk and prep action is ambiguous /petty and down to perceptual interpretations
You can be easy sectioned and locked up, they don`t have do any test or check anything out merely look out the window.

I hope gangstalk TI`s would take steps to secure, protect themselves and there property

Ignore the ambiguous /petty stuff

Document/video other

Take counter measure steps i.e use a mp3 player while out/ take something to occupied your mind if you have to wait or travel anywhere i.e book/crossword portable game device etc.......

Try curb your urges to spot preps ,prep action......ignore it/or laugh to yourself how much money they are wasting for not have an desired effect on you.

Tring to prove gangstalking is going to alienate you from society, make your friends,family love ones question your mental health/piss them off also make it easy for a psychiatrist to label you.

This is true for if you believe its psychically done....or technology trick or for reasons I have post early in this thread, Its how you react the important thing and deal with it.

As well as destroying your trust and make you suspicious/paranoid fearful, frustrated ,angry they want to isolate you and adversely publicly reacted so the police or mental health/social workers can be called and legal cart you away.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 10:05 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote