View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #101
1zenith
Banned

Default #1 and #6 I have a problem with

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprice View Post
I did not know he had a book with infinite love is the only truth in the title. That thought was one of my first real problems with the Perception Decption--I'm just past the 250 page marker like it was a post on a long trip...

I'll list what I had problems with so far in this great book:

1) infinite love is not the only truth (that is a perception deception).

2) "Infinite love has no vibration or it would be illusion"--absolutely false.

[I got past that nonsense and it was going great until I reached p. 94]

3)"Shadow entity's only power is in perception...they are little boys in short pants". A lie based on arrogance and lack of experience IMO.

4) "First thing: we do not need to seek enlightenment because we are already enlightened All Possibility". Wow, could that be any more false? At the very best that is a gross oversimplification.

5) [things really fell apart on p.114 in the reprise] My main problem is i don't believe that everything is the same: major perception deception! And actually there is nothing in the void or it would not be void, contrary to Icke's opinion. And his conception of hell as a current archon projection is so superficial it is laughable.

6) here is a straight up lie or absolute ignorance: "The archonic realm does not have a natural energetic power source..." Wow, I guess he never experienced that one either. It is extremely conscious and far more powerful than nature. Then he tries to diminish that power by comparing it to a fly on an elephant...more lies in that paragraph p. 119--more perception deception.

7) p.121 he is still having trouble transcending his concept of love...and giving evil the upper hand was not a necessary consequence of free will...will not bother to get into details here but just because something is allowed does not mean it is necessary. And the All that is is not "dazzling darkness"; Icke seems to have a blind spot there IMO.

8) p.129 Polarities are not the hack, as he states, but a normal aspect of creation.

9) I completely disagree with his constantly pitting the heart against the gut; a totally unnecessary friction created by isolating love within the heart (and he miss-located the belly chakra...).

10) Then the book really got good until he lumped in Harry Potter with all the is wrong in the world. The entertainment industry could be a subcategory of symbolism that can be very helpful to people and not worth harping on IMO, especially with all the serious evil in the world which Icke is dealing with effectively.

Anyway, those are my initial observations so far.
I do have a problem with number 1 and number 6 after having so many NARLY abductions with the reptilians and bad entities/reptilians.

Believe you me those two things have stuck out for me for quite awhile now.

Ya, you just gotta remember dont believe everything you read.
Just read everything with a total brain not half a brain.

He may not be 100 % right with those statements, ONLY 50%.
Anything that has to do with metaphysical/spiritual shit NOBODY is 100% right. DONT be brainwashed!!!

IN the heaven realms and anything above 5D and 5D is pretty much ALL LOVING, no evil. But 4D is not 100% all loving.

SO in this 3D dimension and 4D there is still EVIL.

So in 4D and 3D i still PERCEIVE evil. I perceive evil humans and i got attacked by a viscious 4D reptilian in my bedroom.

SO basically he assumes that when we die we all are gonna go to 5D or up.

AND he already tells us this 3D dimension is fake/false anyway.

And to perceive 4D we have to be in 3D apparently.

Because our dna/brain had been manipulated to think there is evil we have to DIE first to know that it doesnt exist and we need to transcend to 5D or above.

I think that is where D I is coming from.

So that is where i am STUCK. HE says evil is illusion but why did i get attacked by another dimensional viscious 4D humanoid reptilian ??

So like the 4D is ILLUSION too????? I DONT believe it is.

I believe i will still be friends with my 4D nice friends after i 'die'.
I guess the evil ones will still exist there too.

# 6 :

The archons and nice reptilians have a lot of power. And they have more power if you dileberatley give them power or unintentionally.
YES i love how you say they are conscious. Because they are very CONSCIOUS beings FAR AND BEYOND.

Last edited by 1zenith; 01-12-2014 at 07:46 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote