View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #6
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Important stuff #1,2&3 posts that everyone who wants some kind of existential existence needs to be revised up on. People need to think about these matters instead of their day jobs.

BTW, the secret to keeping a job is to make it brazenly clear in your actions and attitude that the position you hold in the company bares no significance to you at all. So many people are intimidated at their work which makes them into expendable fodder for the meat factory they're in. I have never been sacked from a single job except in three cases where I could not be bothered to actually leave and wanted to see how long it would take the owners to finally tell me they had no work for me. But that was casual labour. In a multi level company, people are so full of BS that they will promote you the less you care to be there and they can never believe that you would actually turn around and walk out on them, probably because so few people have it in them to do it.

Everyone is terrified of not conforming. They are addicted to conformity. Their instinct is, the harder they are beat up, the more they conform. Whip them, give them crap food, piss on them, and they conform. Look at all those battered housewife victims and how they kept returning to the abuser. This is the mystery. Why do battered and abused people keep seeking out more abuse for themselves? The more you beat these people, the more obedient they become. There are very few people for whom such a spell backfires.

In the end you have to challenge the victims and the targets of the abuse. Ask them, why do you stand ther and take all this? And you have to realise that they expect you to take abuse too, and they don't like people who don't lie down and take it. Can you believe it? They are out to martyr themselves. I think we can free ourselves only, but we cannot take passengers. But, by freeing ourselves others may be encouraged to do the same. So it is worth speaking loudly and clearly. Wherever I go I am brazen in my attitude that I could not care less whether I have friends or enemies. In most cases, perhaps all cases, I prefer to have enemies instead of friends.

Most people are terrified of having enemies and go around loving everybody no matter how abusive they are in return. They spend their time being nice to scum while ignoring those who are good. Everyone pays too much attention to the attention seeking scum and none to those who should be getting all the attention. They let the good starve and die while they maintain the welfare and living standards of mass murderers. Try and get that bit of truth to stick in their faces.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote