View Single Post
Old 26-12-2018, 07:10 AM   #48
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I doubt anyone said it's harmless. Hardly anything in the world is harmless.
But its not a gateway drug anymore than milk is. No one becomes a psychopath by smoking it.
People who kill themselves have problems in their lifes, cannabis or not.
I personally know a lot of people who use cannabis daily and they have great lifes. Good jobs, family, good health.

You can cry all you want but that old school negative propaganda you and Jake spout is outdated and proved wrong.
Yeah yeah. They all had milk first. I get it. But there are no babies giving it the big "I got a pure stone out of that feed man" are there?
What goes on behind closed doors though?

I'm not really crying since my side won. I know it's tragic to look at it that way but tough titties (I don't mean to offend baby titty milk stoners).

Propaganda? Nah, I was spouting the pro cannabis propaganda 20 years ago. Then I got it. It's a fucking disaster waiting to happen. Change your tune, if you retards stopped comparing it to alcohol you might actually get somewhere. Condemning the legal drug doesn't do you morons much of a favour does it?

When it's legalised we can wait a while then come back and see the true effectt via statistics. The same ones you guys use for alcohol.

Merry christmas.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote