View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #206
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Thousands were involved in 911 in NYC and throughout the world. Policemen, firemen, fed, state & local govt, recovery workers, TV reporters, print, film, Robert DeNiro, all the people who were involved with the HAITI telethon--Haitians never got any of that money.

If you don't work for the perps, why haven't you looked into HOLLOW TOWERS before now? Hollow Towers has been the biggest exposure of the 911 lies in the last year. Are the perps hoping people will just forget about 911 as more and more of our liberties taken away? Will we be taxed to death? Will prices of food get so out of hand that people will kill, lie, steal to get his/her next meal?

I don't believe that you didn't know about the hollow towers evidence. I have seen your posts on other threads, Maybe, it is time for you to change your posting name.

For 911 to go off without a hitch, thousands had to be involved and were involved at some level. My cousins, my niece, nephew & brother-in-law worked as paid posters in the last 10 years. Every single person who posts for the perps, works for the perps or repeats the official story is a conspirator with the perps who did the 911 demolition. That includes you, does it not? Of course, it does.
I have heard of the hollow tower theories before but I did believe them based upon the video evidence I have seen of 9-11. I cannot believe all of those common people on the ground are just lying their fucking asses off. Its either the best fucking acting job imaginable or these people are telling the truth. I believe the latter. For what you are saying to be true, they would all have to be lying their asses off, and I do not believe they are.

You still have not answered my question. If all these common people are involved in the cover up, why would they be? What would they gain? I am trying to understand what you are saying, but you must answer this very basic question first.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote