eternal_spirit
Inactive

"Germany will disappear every day more and more, and I find great."

Jürgen Trittin, Alliance 90/The Greens

The young German is now called Mustafa, Giovanni, Ali!"

Cem Özdemir, Alliance 90/The Greens

"German are non-migrants, no more!"

Claudia Roth, Alliance 90/The Greens

"I wished that France would extend to the Elbe river and Poland wouls border on France."

Sieglinde Friess, Alliance 90/The Greens

"Migration is a fact in Frankfurt. If you do not like it, you have to move elsewhere. "(Answer to the complaintof 50 residents, about problems of integration )

Nargess Eskandari-Grünberg, Alliance 90/The Greens Quote:
The Greens need to care to bring as many foreigners as possible to Germany. If they are in Germany, we must fight for their right to vote. If we have achieved that, we will have the share of the vote, we need to change this republic.

Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Alliance 90/The Greens
Quote:
"Germany must be fenced in from outside and from within by heterogenized influx, quasi be diluted."

Review of Joschka Fischer's book, "Risk of Germany "
Quote:
"German heros would have to be killed by the world like rabid dogs."

Joschka Fischer, Alliance 90/The Greens
Quote:
"It's not about right or wrong in the immigration debate, it is our first for the suppression of the German population in this country."

Board of the Alliance 90/The Greens from Munich
Quote:
The abolition of the oath, "For the benefit of the German people " will be unanimously decided in the NRW state parliament .

Arif Ünal, Alliance 90/The Greens, was the applicant.
Quote:
"German nation, that is for me nothing at all, which I positively refer to - I would even fight politically."

Social Democratic Party, SPD
Quote:
"Mosques will be part of our cityscape."

Angela Merkel, CDU
Quote:
Gender equality is established when our country was homosexualised islamised and the German average consumer hooks up with a transsexual who speak their prayer four in the morning towards Mecca, which form a headscarf wing in the unified mass.
--Claudia Roth
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote