View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #23
drakul

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldennbrown View Post

Considering the 50 millions ritually murdered during WW1, the 60 millions ritually murdered during WW2, millions and millions slowly but surely poisoned methodically by modern 'medecine', etc., you should show more humility, especially as a Christian
How EXACTLY is Christianity responsible for WWI and WWII?

Quote:
"Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me." (Jn. 6:56-57)
Peter 1:2 says that Christians were "destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ and to be sprinkled with his blood."
Etc.
Hence the fact that there is something cannibalistic about the Eucharist.
So did you have to take your cow, bull, ox, goat, sheep, dog, to church to have its throat slit? And did you bathe in its blood? (Tauroctony)

Jesus was the LAST SACRIFICE. And he was not sacrificed by the Christian church. There was none. He was sacrificed by the pagan Jews and Romans. Yes I consider the Jews as pagans. Jehovah is not the god of Christianity. Jehovah was just as bloodthirsty as all the other pagan gods.

Last edited by drakul; 09-05-2011 at 07:52 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote