View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #21
goldennbrown

That is so laughable, if you know anything about ancient near east religions. Pagans were so wrapped up in BLOOD SACRIFICE on such a massive scale, it is beyond our comprehension. Sorcery, voodoo, hoodoo, black magic, spells, everything you can possibly imagine. You think cutting the throat of an animal and then dragging out its slimy writhing bloody intestines in order to read the future is emblematic of an advanced civilization/culture/religion? This is what they ALL did - Romans, Greeks, Jews, Druids, etc.

Considering the 50 millions ritually murdered during WW1, the 60 millions ritually murdered during WW2, millions and millions slowly but surely poisoned methodically by modern 'medecine', etc., you should show more humility, especially as a Christian

NO it is symbolic of a very deep DEGENERACY.
Say it again.

The Christians called it `propitiation of DEMONS' and they BANNED blood sacrifice as one of their very first acts in 325AD when Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the empire.
"Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me." (Jn. 6:56-57)
Peter 1:2 says that Christians were "destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ and to be sprinkled with his blood."
Etc.
Hence the fact that there is something cannibalistic about the Eucharist.
goldennbrown is offline   Reply With Quote