Thread: Alpha Omega
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #14
cinder_darkskys

Default The Holy Family ran from the holy lands because

Why would the Holy Family run from the holy lands, an just disappears.

After all this little baby, is going to save man kind.

Image 1 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you. This Image I was going to relest at Christmas, but because of the state of things I feel this is the best time, It is what I believe < I'm not a Preist ) is the Holy Family running away from the holy lands, Why would they run? the Image is altera clear, the look in the mother eye mouth open in fright, the father scornful look. Each face seem to change, this do to Ageing I believe, of the peaple. altho the baby is in The blessed mother arms, he also stands on his own, the baby face changes throw the life span as well as behind the baby. note to Christ Crown of the mountains of sin, He is Born to take on the sins of all man kind, He is the defender of, the Earth. I believe peaple can recive this in life, for deeds, hard to do, but it can be done.

Image 2 Magic always starts of small.

Image 3 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you.
This shows I cracked The mars Code, My doctor nere weeped when he 1st seen it.
He took a double look at the face of the angel and me. I play a game with peaple with this image can you find the maple leaf

Image 4 Net Image free of use in ICQ MSN NONCOMERIAL users

Image 5 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other dupacations or reproduction are alound thank you.
This Image is set for http://www.davidicke.com The Draco Connection studdie group, its in this Topic because of IMAGE 7, because I made CLAIMS on things on be have of Christ and or EARTH and 1 of them is all that ever been born on Earth and in Solo. How can I do that, because of the Crown in the baby head.

Image 6 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you. Fight Club the Sky line is CFB seire, lower skys like the Metetron, Or big bad ass angel who Dont like Wyrms.

Image 7 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you. IMAGE 7. That got to made, by something alive, It in side EARTH star system, most likely around the sun there a light ship above the main image, above that is a basic image of me pointing < sorry its not ego). If you cant it find it. It dosent its not meen its not there, this siere is part the Hammer of Thor Set, it may have to be built. How every I think its out there, around the sun, it might even be man made, some kind super weapon.

image 8 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other dupacations or reproduction are alound thank you. Eye have an Angels in my eyes

image 9 Net Image free of use in ICQ MSN NONCOMERIAL users The female white spirite The godus

image 10 is there 1 good man

United EARTH

United SOLO

UNARMED PEACEFULL WORLD RECON TEAM studdy Image 7

DEFENCE of ALL LIFE in SOLO

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 03-11-2009 at 12:57 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote