Thread: Alpha Omega
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
cinder_darkskys

Default Alpha Omega

(New International Version)

Revelation 1 (New International Version)

Revelation 1
Prologue
1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Greetings and doxology
4John,

To the seven churches in the province of Asia:

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits[a] before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

One like a Son of Man
9I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

10On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,

13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"[b]dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.
14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

19"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[c] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Revelation 3:12
Him who overcomes
I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
Never again will he leave it.
I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

To the Church in Philadelphia
7"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.
I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

10Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
11I am coming soon.
Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
12Him who overcomes
I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God;
and I will also write on him my new name.
13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 4
The Throne in Heaven
1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

3And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.

4 Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God.

6 Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.

7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

9 Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever,

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:

11"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being."

Revelation 8
The Seventh Seal and the Golden Censer
1When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
2And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.

3Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. 4The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand. 5Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

The Trumpets
6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

Revelation 9
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.
11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.[a]

12The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

Revelation 21

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

I invite all peaples and faiths to place your religions end times story here. please feel free to relate these storys that sound the same, even mytho's.

High lights an spacing are aways to zone me in to what, you like me to note, and may be key to my and your studdies.

Please I'm not a brain surgon, I'm just a guy, whos and artist trying to under this world we live in, Im a dislexic, I see in a very diferent way then most peaple. Im not trying to be more then I am, or be a know it all.

Such things as the Crowns of God, < achivements of common an uncommon peaples in the eyes of the elders an in gods eyes) all of rev < end times story), AO and relative books of truth to the subject mater, Main stream faiths is not the be all to the subjects, How ever I have to use a human guild line that I know inside out, that has not lied or miss lead me in to believing one thing, then another.

rev 2 At once I was in the Spirit
What dose in Spirit meen, in the old days, things like toungs an even minor possession happened, even now in some parts of the world it still happen Tibet come to mind, I seen it when I was young once on the East cost in a church.

Here we will talk about such things, which will in cluding signs of gods, dragons, elfs, an the sons of GOD Hades, The dead.

You are welcome to question claims and statements I have made in any active topic, I try to reply there, As per topic subject matter.

however because of the WORLD that been pulled over your eyes, here I may exspan on a subject there not ready to precive in the full light of day. For exsample I have countless topic I track on this site, but they all relate in some way.

I apply my imagery, in a certan way throw out the site, relating to certan topics. but this dose not happen right away, giving time for peaple to prepair for, what they are about to see, TiMe to the subjects, Im posting to.

Why ? because in some case if peaple are not ready to see what Im about to present to them, Why nukes could start flying an that would fuck up every ones day. and this what satan wants, Nukes a flying every were. Cool uh

What do I meen.
Lets take this statment made by me about a week or so ago in a topic un named at this tImE.

There is a gaint what you call a UFO over a CFB in Canada, A CFB is a Canadain Forces Base. Any who knows who I am what im about on this site, knows there a high possibility you are going to see that.

TIME Well week later they have not attack, so what are they doing there dose the CFB know they are there. TiMe, time said the white rabbit to Alice

The question soon comes to mind, if its over this base, how many other are they over, and why.

Why use something of the pass, explain what we see in these images, when Clearly in severial other statments, I stated the the big black book is keys in to a centalized locations, the bitter lands of fools < holy lands) beening only 1 minor spot. To a much bigger whole. Realy no where nere Ground Zero. Smile

This whole, and this where Religions are realy going to shit bricks, is based on the 1st Crown of Christ the Crown of 7 of sin or, 7 mountains of sin, it may be called other things< like Rev 5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, < seven) lamps were blazing. These are < the seven spirits[a] of God). He was born a god as a man or the son of god, or what was commonly known as the son of Earth. This Crown he had at birth and is of the Dead < I refured to these as Figgers of God.) Why Mt of 7 sins, made unclean because of the dead, also because of time much evil is held back in these places forced in to hell, while the best of us move on to better things. others have to earn the right to move on.

What dose this meen, Christ held the keys to HELL, which meens Heaven as well. Mainly one could conclude, he knew a mans sins on site of a man and that he did that by read the book of life. To achive this crown, you have to do great deeds in life, which he achives just by beening born, an before having a body

Can this be displayed, I have all ready have display it, but this is another, who held the same crown. you have not found it yet, is all.

Sorry for my typeo's
Besafe ans have fun

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-10-2009 at 11:12 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote