View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #8
st jimmy

American documentary maker, journalist and entrepreneur Stephen Robert Morse has made a documentary about Geert Wilders, to give Wilders more publicity.
Following are interviews with Stephen Robert Morse and Geert Wilders in English, Dutch subtitles.

The video shows the following picture; if I understand correctly this is the young Geert Wilders with long hair, smoking a cigarette (this is the first photo of a young Wilders that I’ve seen)...

Stephen Robert Morse is one of those wonderful philanthropic people involved in globalisation and sustainable development (the problem of overpopulation), and has connections at the highly influential Oxford where he got his MBA at the Saïd Business School: https://www.gtc.ox.ac.uk/news/news-a...n-ft-blog.html
Quote:
I am now getting started on my Entrepreneurship Project at the Business School with some classmates. Our hope is to create a sustainable business enterprise. After graduation, if our efforts work out, I would love to work on something entrepreneurial. If it doesn't work out, I would love to join an organisation doing good for the world.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote