View Single Post
Old 14-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I read most of this site a few days ago. I agree with some of it, maybe 15%. The other 85% I think is total bullshit.

The arrogance of the site operator is quite a turn off, as is the mentioning of, in every other paragraph, "we will eat you". It does make me laugh a bit though, to find grammatical errors and subtle logical flaws in a so-called superior beings self written material. She sounds quite human, if you ask me, simply your typical elitest with a new twist to freshen up the old banal story.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote