View Single Post
Old 14-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
mrindigo
Inactive

The bit about gold and harvesting humans for water didn't make any sense to me.

As far as I'm aware, gold doesn't play any key role in our molecular composition. If I'm wrong, could someone please correct me? Gold has super conductive properties and is used in most of our electronics. I remember reading that gold is commonly used in the super collider/particle acceleration experiments. I also seem to recall claims of ancient 'blue-bloods' using the monatomic version to amplify their extrasensory perceptions. Of course that's just claims, so I can't say how much validity is backed by that, if any. The fixation on it is strange though, and makes me wonder if there are any other uses beyond public knowledge.
As far as harvesting it specifically from Earth, I'm not sold on that notion. I've had a few people tell me it's in an above average abundance on this planet. No offense to them, but there isn't any way they can know that. Rather than harvesting gold specifically from Earth, why not mine dead planets and asteroid belts? Asteroids have a bit of everything, and would be more logical to harvest.

Why would human bodies need to be harvested for water? That doesn't make any sense at all. Water is the most abundantly available resource on this planet. It's literally everywhere out in space as well.

Interesting read, but I don't think it's factual.

Edit: I found this strange. I know the original poster touched briefly on this, but not all of it.

Quote:
TO BE WORTHY, YOU MUST REJECT, RENOUNCE AND REPUDIATE ALL FAITH AND BELIEF IN DEAD MEN OF VANITY, (INCLUDING CHRIST AND MOHAMMED) WHO FALSELY CLAIMED TO BE THE “PATHWAY” TO INFINITY; AND YOU ALSO MUST NEVER HAVE COMMITTED A MURDER OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (INCLUDING AN UNBORN CHILD) OR A MAMMAL DURING YOUR CURRENT LIFETIME.
'a or a mammal', So Reptiles, Fish, birds, insects, amphibians, arachnids, and mollusks are all fair game? That doesn't make any sense at all. A life is a life, regardless of what order of genus they are. Again, an entertaining read, but a bit out there for me.

Last edited by mrindigo; 14-09-2009 at 04:38 PM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote