View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 02:30 AM   #34
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

The last book i read was 'The Celestine Prophecy' (finished last week) totally amazing and inspirational book- even bought 'The Tenth Insight' off ebay to read soon but before that, ive just recieved a copy of 'The Divine Matrix' by Gregg Braden, which ive just tucked into and im totally absorbed in after only a few pages!!
Also have 'Iam me i am free' to hand, on the side by my back door (where i smoke) so i can flick through whilst havin a smoke!! always amazes me how different books are once you've woken up, couldn't believe how much different 'i am me i am free' was the 2nd time round (more awake) i gotta read 'Infinite Love' again now im more awake, its like you missed bits out the first time round or you just didnt understand at the time!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote