View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 06:50 AM   #24
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
from ickes headlines today; i'm not sure i agree with the sentiment that the left is dead, but i would say that the authoritarian-left is as equally anti-worker as the authoritarian-right. It is the authoritarian-left and authoritarian-right which are represented in the 'two party system' and who are given a platform by the british mainstream corporate media so it is no suprise that both turn out to support the elite who hide behind a powerful state which they control and it is no suprose to find both dissapointing the workers

We don't need to ditch the left entirely (just the authoritarian mindset) as Gilad says below but we do need to all understand this false left/right paradigm offered to us by the system and reject it by building grass roots alternatives that empower the workers; that's a big challenge because it needs a shift in how people view things after living their lives under various authoritarian regimes but its a challenge we must all embrace (jew and gentile) to build a harmonious future:

Corbyn's Labour is not a Party, More Like Occupied Territory
April 26, 2016 / Gilad Atzmon

For years I have suggested that the Left is Jewish by proxy, but Corbyn’s Labour exceeds the realm of proxy. Corbyn’s Labour is now unequivocally a spineless club of Sabbos Goyim. The Labour party’s policies are now compatible with Jewish culture: intolerant to the core and concerned primarily with the imaginary suffering of one people only. These people are not the working class, they are probably the most privileged ethnic group in Britain. Corbyn’s Labour is a Zionist Occupied Territory. I should be happy with the current development. It proves my theses that the Left is not a friend to Palestine, the oppressed or the workless people.

I would have never believed that Jeremy Corbyn would engage in such colossally treacherous politics. I did not anticipate that Corbyn would become a Zionist lapdog. Corbyn was a great hope to many of us. I guess that the time has come to accept that The Left is a dead concept, it has nothing to offer. Thedissent to Global capitalism and Zio-con barbarism should take a different shape.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016...pied-territory
I've been out of the loop, but what is it exactly that Corbin did to be considered a zionist lapdog ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote