View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #163
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Thanks for reminding me of those wonderful videos that couldn’t possibly be made by the same bunch of science fiction fans that were already making movie special effects on a moon landing in the 1920s!
You are talking absolute bollocks. Making special effects in the 20s that look like something a five old could do now is not counter evidence. Your total failure to explain how it was done, is just pathetic. You are scared shirtless to admit your errors or concede.

I put up a video analysed to show lunar freefall speed...another at the same time showing dirt hitting the surface at the same time. To adjust the film to Earth gravity makes them look ridiculously too fast. Just THAT proves they are on the Moon! You just don't have the understanding to get any of it.

Quote:
The following “evidence” from the first (Apollo 11) moon landing video (they reportedly lost the tape of the original footage)…
You shameless liar.

I have pointed out at least 50 times on this forum that they lost NOTHING! The backup tapes were overwritten. BACKUPS. You've quoted posts by me pointing it out!!

So bloody what anyway. Apollo 11 has very little going on in front of the camera.

Quote:
Compression...
It takes some weirdo comprehension to claim an obvious light overload is something suspicious. So what...are you claiming they filmed it on Earth and his PLSS went through the flagpole?? FFS get a clue will you
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 27-08-2018 at 05:58 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote