Thread: From Hell
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #223
lightgiver

Arrow Doomsday Plan

Finding everything and realising..
Quote:

Ben as the Gill-man..

George Chapman is best remembered for his translations of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, and the Homeric Batrachomyomachia - Another World + WBBM 2 Chicago - Hulk Hogan vs Dusty Rhodes at the Kyuden Memorial Gymnasium in Fukuoka, Japan - 6. Taxi/Soap promos 10 - Stir Crazy Trailer 13 - Barney Miller - Nicholas Woolley reports on the origins of the republican hunger strike in the Maze prison..Just wanted to have a chat - On 5 March 1976, Ripper was dismissed for the theft of used tyres, a few personal details, that sort of thing, he said..

John Lennon is dead..

The lead story on the lunchtime BBC News with Kenneth Kendall..

With nine cameras shooting at once, Chapman noted that the strategy for filming was planned out in enormous detail - Nathan Ross Chapman (23 April 1970 4 January 2002) was a US Army Sergeant First Class with the 1st Special Forces Group..He was the first American soldier to be killed in combat in the war in Afghanistan..His military career spanned 13 years and included combat service in Haiti, Panama and the Persian Gulf War, the CIA acknowledged Chapman had been detailed to a six-man CIA unit known as "Team Hotel" and unveiled a star on their memorial wall in his honor..Kent is a city located in King County, Washington and the 6th largest city in the state, located 19 miles south of Seattle and 19 miles northeast of Tacoma..Incorporated in 1890 - Kaufmann is a surname with many variants.. In German, the name means merchant..It is the cognate of the English Chapman..Andy was also a frequent guest on late-night talk shows, particularly Late Night with David Letterman - There were times when I could have murdered her..Ripper committed his next murder in Leeds in January 1976, when he hit 42-year-old Emily on the head with a hammer and stabbed Jackson 52 times - But you know, I would hate anything to happen to her - Marcello is a common masculine Italian given name..It is a variant of Marcellus..The name originally means like a hammer Jack Gill Presents..

Opening theme Angela..

Taxi Driver (1976) A Slick Passenger HD..

Roundhay Garden Scene is an 1888 short silent actuality film -Ripper attacked 20-year-old Marcella Claxton in Roundhay Park, Leeds, on 9 May Walking home from a party, she accepted an offer of a lift..When she got out of the car to urinate, he hit her from behind with a hammer -Marcela is a Roman cognomen and Italian name, the feminine version of Marcello (Mark in English)..Marcell means warlike, martial, and strong - 343rd Day of the year President Carter addresses the audience and honors Strauss - I Heard it through the GrapeVine -Kendall was born in India where his father, Frederic William Kendall (d. 30 May 1945) worked.. He was brought up in Cornwall.. Kendall was educated at Felsted School in Essex, England..He read Modern Languages at Corpus Christi College, Oxford, for one year before being called up to the British Army..Kendall joined the Coldstream Guards where he was commissioned as a lieutenant..He arrived in Normandy 10 days after D Day but was wounded about a month later..In 1945, he was among 100,000 British military personnel sent to he was demobilised from the Guards as a captain..Kendall lived in Cowes on the Isle of Wight with his partner Mark Fear, was the owner of a marine art gallery and a beekeeper..On 29 April 2013, 55-year-old Francis Fear, known as Mark, was found hanged..An inquest concluded that he had committed suicide because he was "overcome by Grief...The day after with Newscaster, Angela Rippon..This is the Edge of Night - 1992 - Prime Minister John Major announces to Parliament that Prince and Princess of Wales are to separate after 11 years of marriage but have no plans to divorce..But the words we're hiding from him now..Tear the right out of me..Me and little J-O-E will be goin away..only yesterdaywhen terrorists prepared an elaborate ambush for policemen, drew the policemen into that ambush, fired on them, injuring 3 of them, and shot an innocent woman bystander in the back in the meantime...Someone's knockin' at the door..Sorry, I can't come to the phone right now..Somebody's ringin the bell...
https://takemeback.to/09-December-1980
https://www.execulink.com/~kbrannen/otherv.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Chapman_(actor)
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=130You're a wave short of an ocean, aint ya?..Sharon, do me a favour..Open the door and let 'em in..I waited my whole life for you..Honestly, Si, you don't know whether you're Arthur or Martha!..Open the door and let 'em in, yeah..Now, let me in..You lookin' for me?..Are you lost, sweet?..Are you 'fraid, honey?..Well then, why don't you come with me?...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=262

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-12-2018 at 02:22 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote