Thread: Pretty In Pink
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 03:14 PM   #7
lightgiver

Lightbulb Darkness light Strife and love

Are they the workings of one mind..
Quote:

Queen Elizabeth 2 + Frank Collins..

Stirling Lines is a British Army garrison in Credenhill, Herefordshire the headquarters of the 22 Special Air Service Regiment with the site formerly a Royal Air Force non-flying station for training schools RAF Credenhill..In 1960, the SAS moved to a former Royal Artillery Boy's training unit Bradbury Lines in Hereford which was renamed in 1984 to Stirling Lines in honour of the regiment's founder Colonel David Stirling..On 30 September 2000, the official opening ceremony was held for the new Stirling Lines with the clock tower re-erected on the new parade ground..The Hereford site was sold to a property developer in March 2001..All definitions are ultimately circular in nature since they depend on concepts which must themselves have definitions, a dependence which cannot be continued indefinitely without returning to the starting point..The notion of line or straight line was introduced by ancient mathematicians to represent straight objects with negligible Width and Depth..Linea nigra typically disappears within a few months after delivery = He Named Me Malala..

Lakshmana draws a line around the dwelling to protect Sita..

The surname Collins has a variety of likely origins in Britain and Ireland - Anglo-Saxon:A patronymic surname based on the name Colin, an English diminutive form of Nicholas..In England, Collins usually signified son of Colin - Irish cuilein = darling, a term of endearment applied to a whelp or young animal..The medieval surname was Ua Cuiléin, which has usually become Ó Coileáin today..Welsh: Collen = hazel, hazel Grove - Dr Michael Collins DD, (1771 – 1832) was Roman Catholic Bishop of Cloyne and Ross - Michael Collins (Irish: Miceal Ó Coileain; 16 October 1890 – 22 August 1922) was an Irish revolutionary, soldier and politician who was a leading figure in the early 20th century Irish struggle for independence - Michael Collins (born in Rome, Italy, on 31 October 1930) (Major General, USAF, Ret.), is an American former astronaut and test pilot..Selected as part of the 3rd group of 14 astronauts in 1963, he flew into space twice + Miss Lovelace - the hat maker; her shop front uses the more formal title milliner her theme song is A hat for a young girl -Mr Clamp man likes to put one on your wheel in St James square ..

Abba - Dancing Queen..

I think men should be men and have the courage to stand up for what is right..I like the idea of gallantry and a moral code..Essentially, soldiering is mostly about peace-keeping and standing up to bully boys..15 years ago, religion played no part in Frank's life..With a Catholic father and Protestant mother, it was taboo at home..But soon after Charlotte, the eldest of his 4 children, was born, he became interested in 2 Americans who were not only first-rate soldiers but committed Christians..But the dog collar is something else..Line A of the Buenos Aires Underground, Argentina RER A commuter rail line in Paris, France planned rapid transit line in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, there are other notions of distance such as the Manhattan distance..Taxicab distance depends on the rotation of the coordinate system.. In chess, the distance between squares on the chessboard for rooks is measured in taxicab distance + Each player starts the game with two rooks, one on each of the corner squares on their own side + The FV107 Scimitar is an armoured reconnaissance vehicle = He Named Me Robert + grid ref 295715 Goat Ridge from the saddle = He Named me Sophie..

What is this..What have we here?..

From Hell = Carriage Collapse (2001) HD ..

Opened 10 September 1932 = The A Eighth Avenue Express is a rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway..Its route emblem, or bullet, is colored blue since it uses the IND Eighth Avenue Line in Manhattan and local stops in Queens..In 1963, the E train was extended to the Rockaways..On 27 August 1977, the A began making local stops in Manhattan during late nights..On 11 December 1988 A trains began running local between 145th Street and 168th on weekends to replace the discontinued K service + Louise Aline Barnsdall (1 April 1882 - 18 December 1946) was an American oil heiress, best known as Frank Lloyd Wright's client for the Hollyhock House in Los Angeles, now the centerpiece of the city's Barnsdall Art Park...Since Andy McNab broke the veil of secrecy surrounding the special forces in his book Bravo Two Zero, we now know that SAS men are often small and slight..Their toughness is mental as much as physical...Just as the book (Baptism of Fire) was being published Frank a father of 4 had apparently Gassed himself in his car, a well-thumbed copy of War and Peace at his feet...He apparently left a suicide message entitled The Final Chapter on a laptop computer..From War and Peace, Chapter 2, by Leo Tolstoy: Allow me to ask," he said, are you a Mason?..Yes, I belong to the Brotherhood of the Freemasons," said the stranger, looking deeper and deeper into Pierre's eyes..And in their name and my own I hold out a brotherly hand to you + What is the distance between Atherton hand Leigh = 11 min (3.1 mi) via Atherleigh Way/A579 + (2.6 mi) via B5215- Bandages are available in a wide range of types..It was a dark hand stormy knight..When you're walking on the streets at night= Jack The Ripper was a 3 man Gang Macnab+ The curved sword or scimitar was widespread throughout the Middle East = He Named Me Apeman = My style?..I have withdrawn myself from the confusion of cities and multidudes, and spend my days surrounded by wise books.. + two sisters skip the chillie Grid ref 325722 + Gurkha lydd in kent with RJG = It was not the first time that conscience has turned against the methods of research...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandline_affair
http://countrysidecabins.co.uk/our-c...the-boathouse/
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/BULLE......-a061055047
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=135Two shooters..Car comes through here..Shooters across each other.. Kill each other dead.. Oh my, where'd you learn that..You care about me..Don't ya Sergeant..I always felt like you did...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=210

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-03-2018 at 11:32 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote