View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #132
lightgiver

Arrow Great War

Twinned..
Quote:

Rüdesheim..

Damien Omen II Soundtrack 03 = Claws..

Father of Dorset Gaia Pope breaks down = Grainy Blurred CCTV of missing Gaia Pope = How to spot a lie in 5 seconds former cia officer teaches+ Dorset Street was situated at the of the Spitalfields rookery in the East End of London..It should not be confused with the road of the same name in Marylebone, in The West End and Dorset Road in Atherton in the North West region = Dorset Street was the scene of what is generally accepted as the 5th murder committed by Jack the Ripper..

A wave of love and solidarity was displayed by those attending a candlelit vigil in honour of Gaia Pope..The 19-year-old from Langton Matravers, Dorset, was reported missing on 7 November..Her body was found 11 days later in a nearby field..Her family thanked the volunteers who searched for Gaia in the Swanage area..Miss Pope's cousin, Marienna Pope Weidemann, said: Gaia has done once again what she did so often in life - she has brought us all closer together..You and Regan?..Scores of people brought flowers to the vigil at Swanage amphitheatre and many placed candles in Glass Jars =Canopic jars used by the ancient Egyptians during the mummification process + It's a stylized ritual in which rabbis or priests try to drive out the so-called invading spirit = The inquest in Bournemouth heard Miss Pope had severe epilepsy and was living in Swanage when she went missing..Her body was discovered in undergrowth on the cliff top between Dancing Ledge and Anvil Point to the west of Swanage..A family statement said there were questions which must still be answered..I appreciate our enquiries would have caused these individuals stress and anxiety, however we have an obligation in any missing person investigation to explore every possible line of enquiry...Gaia Pope struggled with health before her - father says = O-Yeah, so did I and nearly everyone else on the planet at one time or another=It looks like a type of disorder that you rarely ever see any more, except in primitive cultures..A Crawl space is a basement someone cannot stand up in - Adrian, we've got one phone..Now, the other three are personal connections, brought about by the fact that Jack has a lot of friends in British Telecomm..

Gaia Pope's body was found 11 days after she went missing..

Yet another inquest of many was adjourned again until 14 May..

Duamutef, the Jackal-headed god representing the east, whose jar contained the stomach and was protected by the goddess Neith = Picnic tables are used for dining, resting, doing crafts, and other activities..Picnic tables can be found outdoors in many public parks, residential back yards, rest areas, campgrounds, amusement parks, and many other places..Picnic tables have been around for hundreds of years with few changes..The legs can be secured with carriage bolts fastened by nuts and washers..He is known for his drawings and paintings of India and Tibet, and his books entitled, Visions From the Fields of Merit hand White Lotus..This beautifully Prince Albert public garden with an open-air amphitheatre is well used in the summer months = A concrete vapor barrier is simply a sheet of polyethylene plastic Visqueen placed directly on top of the sub-grade before the concrete floor or slab is poured to help keep moisture from the soil from passing up through the concrete..Stone or concrete picnic tables are the most durable variety, but suffer from the drawbacks of high price,and being fixed in place and immobile..Nowhere, perhaps, does the equivalence of the shadow to the life or soul come out more clearly than in some customs practised to this day in South-eastern Europe, when the foundation of a new building is being laid, it is the custom to kill a cock, a ram, or a lamb, and to let its blood flow on the foundation-stone, under which the animal is afterwards buried, and buries the measure under the foundation-stone..Zeus hid Elara, one of his lovers, from Hera by stowing her under the earth..His son by Elara, the giant Tityos, is therefore sometimes said to be a son of Gaia, the earth goddess + Pippi lives in a small Swedish village..She befriends the 2 children living next door..The 3 have many adventures..

Black Swan (2010) She's Trying to Replace Me Scene..

Swanage is a coastal town and civil parish in the south east of Dorset, England..The town is located at the eastern end of the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site..While fishing is likely the town's oldest industry, quarrying has been important to the town and the local area since at least the 1st century AD the façade of the Swanage Town Hall of Weymouth Angie was built during the early 18 80s..The town enjoyed several decades quietly being successful as a seaside resort..The First World War left few physical marks on the town, however during the Second World War gun emplacements and pillboxes were built at spots along the shoreline at the southern end of the bay, a 12 mi (19 km) diameter crater on Mars was named after Swanage..The town also received bomb damage during the Second World War, with 20 people killed..The town and other nearby villages are noted for playing a part in the development of radar, forming the Swanage Railway of sand as beach nourishment, in particular the notable Old Harry Rocks, such as Corfe Castle and other special services, number 44 between Swanage and the nearby village of Worth Matravers via Harmans Cross, and the number 50 ..The town is served by a small fire station Swanage has a King George's Field near the centre of town in memorial to King George V and is located immediately south of the pier = Rüdesheim am Rhein is a German winemaking town in the Rhine Gorge = Picnic Table near Bergen Belsen exchange camp was later expanded to accommodate Jews from other concentration camps..Each of the 4 Canopic jar lids depicted one of the 4 sons of Horus, as guardians of the organs = In the afterlife, it was believed, the would be weighed against the feather of Ma'at by the god Anubis = The Moors Murders were carried out by Ian + Hindley between July 1963 and October 1965, in and around Manchester, England = The Black Swan is a 1942 American swashbuckler Technicolor film by Henry King, based on a novel by Rafael Sabatini, and starring Tyrone Power and Maureen O'Hara + Those who engage in acts of piracy are called pirates..The earliest documented instances of piracy were in the 14th century BC, when the Sea Peapulls = PIRA was an Irish republican paramilitary organisation locality in Victoria Australia = I will make it my mission in life.. Ah, ye're not gonna make me wear a rubber, are ye = Babs, Ye know, I had a broken bed..And I decided to get it sorted = the church says wearin' one o' them's a sin, Mandy...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swanage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picnic_table
http://www.casebook.org/victorian_lo....w-miller.html
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=216Listen to me tanith, all the jarheads killing and dying, they will always be me..We are still in the desert..The object of the sacrifice is to give strength and stability to the building...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=295

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-03-2018 at 06:15 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote