Thread: 2000
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #64
lightgiver

Lightbulb Path Trek

Quote:
Full Moon..

5-image sequence of New Horizons images showing Io's volcano..

Tvashtar Ejecting Material 330 km above its surface + Murder by Degree = The Last Pea Scene..

Meat Me Halfway was performed live on the Week 5 results show of the British TV singing competition The X Factor on the 8th November..The single was released the previous week in the UK and reached #1 in the charts..They performed the song too on the American Music Awards of 2009, along with "Boom Boom Pow"..On 13 November, it was announced that Meet Me Halfway was outselling its nearest competition, "Happy" by Leona Lewis, and was on course to reach number one..The Black Eyed Peas performed the mix of the song at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show..The video features the members in different parts of the Solar System..The video opens on a road in the middle of a desert panning up to the cosmic sky which shifts to scenes of each of the members singing in different locations of space..Fergie levitates on a desert planet in nomadic clothing, will.i.am rides an elephant on a Moon of Jupiter hand Taboo glides around the Sun in a spacesuit..Apl takes out a map and will.i.am uses a compass to search for a Path to the other Members = Black peas are commonly found at fairgrounds and mobile Ice Cream counters..

If everything's ready Hear on the Dark Side of the Moon = Fergie is shone in a luxuriant forest..

Blackpeas, also called parched peas or dapple peas, form a traditional Lancashire dish served often, with lashings of malt vinegar, on or around Bonfire Knight..The dish is popular in Bury, Preston, Rochdale, Oldham, Wigan, Bolton and Heywood, and is made from the purple podded pea which is soaked overnight and simmered to produce a type of Mushy pea..Parching is a now-defunct term for long slow boiling to sustain his expedition while seeking the North West passage..Inside the central channel, at the centre of this knot, there is a very small vacuole, and inside this is a drop called the 'indestructible drop'..It is the size of a small pea,with the upper half white in colour, and the lower half red..During Spanish rule, Hacienda Heights was a part of Rancho La Puente, which was operated by the nearby Mission San Gabriel Arcángel in San Gabriel = The Haçienda was a Knightclub and music venue in Manchester, England, which became famous in the Madchester years, the club was Mainly supported by record sales from New Order..

Maggie Gave ..

Play the 5 Tones = The Black Eyed Peas + Meet Me Halfway = Released 2009 September 23..

Ath = Acting Secretary of the Navy Paul B. Fay, 91, American politician, (1963) = Just a Gigolo FRH, 26, German-bred dressage horse, 4-time Olympic Gold medalist - Ertutrul Osman, 97, Turkish 43rd Head of the Imperial Leather Ottoman Dynasty - A huge X-plosion occurs at anoil refinery in Cataño, Puerto Rico -At the end of their 3-weeksy nod in the Vatican, more than 200 African Roman Catholic bishops issue a 12-paige document urging what they call corrupt political leaders on the continent to repent their sins or resign and criticising multinational companies who exploit and Destroy the Earth - George M. Sullivan, 87, American politician, Mayor of Anchorage, Alaska - Tensions between the society and the Holy See reached Their height in 1988, When Archbishop Lefebvre consecrated 4 bishops against the orders of Pope John Paul II - Dennis Pacey, 80, British footballer Leyton Orient, MillWall Archived 24 February 2012, at the Wayback Machine - Stuart Robertson, 65, British-born Canadian journalist and Gardener - Bill Speirs, 57, British trade union leader - Southeast Asian Nations launches its first human rights body - The UK has been contracting for 6 successive quarters - Marie Wadley, 102, American co-founder of the Five Civilized Tribes Museum - Don Yarborough, 83, American politician - Vitit Muntarbhorn says North Korea should improve its "abysmal" human rights record, adding it should provide food to over 8 million citizens - A universal mobile phone charger that Works with any handset is approved - A huge explosion rips through an upmarket area of Peshawar in Pakistan = 14 + The number of pieces the body of Osiris was torn into by his fratricidal brother Set...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Io_(moon)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_Me_Halfway
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=105You listen to me..I've seen them too..If we have souls, they are made of the love we share undimmed by time hand the world would forget about us..But we would always have each other...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=413

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-03-2018 at 03:20 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote